HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
At Sign Boss we pride ourselves in the safety of our staff and clients which is our priority.
Our commitment policy document is a written statement and a brief synopsis of our obligations and objectives in respect of health and safety in the workplace, and is also displayed to our Workers and the general public.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our Workers, Contractors, Customers and Visitors. This commitment extends to ensuring that the company’s operations do not place members of the public at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
In fulfilling this commitment, management will:
- provide a safe and healthy workplace and systems of work for Workers, Contractors and Visitors
- provide information, instruction, training and supervision to Workers, Contractors, Customers and Visitors to ensure their safety
- provide a safe and healthy work environment
- provide safe equipment, property and materials
- strive to Eliminate and/or Minimise all actual and potential risks and hazards
- establish and insist upon, safe methods and safe practices at all times
- meet or exceed the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and its Regulations, Codes of Practice and Safe Operating Procedures
- enable effective Worker engagement practices
- ensure prompt and accurate reporting of all injuries, illnesses, incidents and events
- investigate injuries, illnesses and incidents thoroughly and strive to implement appropriate remedies to prevent recurrence
- support Workers in their rehabilitation and early return to work following injury
- continually improve the health and safety of our operations
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Sign Boss collects, and the ways in which our company uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The below infomation may be collected and used as follows:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send.
Sign Boss will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Sign Boss will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Using personal information
Sign Boss may use your personal information to:
- send you marketing communications and surveys.
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- improve our customer service
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send invoices for online sales;
- collect payments from you; and
Updating this statement
This website contains links to social media.
If at any time you wish to review what information we hold on you and/or wish to change or update this information please contact us
f you’re not happy with the service you’ve received from Sign Boss Ltd we’d like to hear about it..
Please use our resolution process for complaints about, for example:
- an order, whether via email, by phone, or on our webshop
- our webshop generally
- an enquiry you’ve made
- a product you have purchased from us
- how we have carried out a process
- a situation where you feel we didn’t communicate with you clearly
- a situation where you believe you weren’t treated with courtesy or respect.
How to complain:
You will need to write to us either via email or phone below
Ph : 027 407 0777
SMOKE FREE POLICY
It is a requirement of the Smoke-free Environments Act 1990 that we have a written policy on smoking in our workplace.
Our policy meets the requirements of the Smoke-free Environments Act 1990 and the Smoke-free Amendment Act 2003 and is based on the following principles:
- Everyone is entitled to a smoke-free environment in all the areas normally used for work.
- Everyone who does not smoke, or who does not wish to smoke in their place of work must, as far as is reasonably practicable, be protected from tobacco smoke in their place of work.
- The implementation a smoke-free policy depends on everyone responding courteously to the desire for a smoke-free environment.
This policy applies to all company sites; to all Workers, Contractors, Customers, Visitors and others working on or accessing our company site(s).We will promote the smoke free policy, whereby:
- All buildings and vehicles (including privately owned vehicles whilst on grounds) will be smoke free
- All Workers, Contractors, Customers and Visitors will be aware of the smoke free policy
- Signage will clearly indicate our Smoke Free status or designated smoking areas
- Smoke free areas outside buildings will include that area within a 10m radius of doorways, windows, and any air inlets.
We're Here To Help!
23D Albert St, Cambridge
3434, New Zealand.
Hours Mon to Thurs 8 -5